Winnebago Vista Product Information
2023 Winnebago Vista and Sunstar Highlights
When the open road calls, there’s no better way to answer than with the Winnebago Vista and Winnebago Sunstar. Combining time-tested, road-proven Winnebago quality with a strong heritage of innovation, the Winnebago Vista and Winnebago Sunstar are ideal Class A coaches for RVers of all types. The easy-driving Vista and Sunstar come fully loaded with all of the luxurious amenities you would find at home, and is ready for your future adventures.
The Winnebago Vista and Winnebago Sunstar are identical with the exception of the name on the side of the coach. We will refer to the Vista going forward, however, this information applies to the Sunstar as well. Continue reading to learn more about the highlights of the all-new 2023 Winnebago Vista.
- Best-in-Class Entry Door – The Vista’s entry door is designed and produced in-house by Winnebago.
- Available Cooling Package – This available upgrade in the Vista 29V features dual high-efficiency A/Cs, a 5500-watt Onan® Generator and 50-amp service. (This package is standard in the 33K floorplan.
- LP Quick Connect™ – The Vistas Quick Connect easily connects grills or other appliances outside of the coach.
- PetPal Leash Tiedown – The Tiedown is conveniently located just outside the side entry door.
- Available 115W Solar Panel – The solar option can be added to the Vista and includes a single 115-watt panel and a 30 amp charge controller. A roof mounted expansion port allows up to 450-watts of solar total.
- Best-in-Class Holding Tanks – The holding tanks of the Vista are custom built in-house at Winnebago to specifically fit each floorplan and maximize volume capacities.
- Water Filtration System – The filtration system in the Vista provides clean water throughout the whole coach.
- Exterior Tailgate Package – You can add the optional exterior tailgate package featuring a 2.7CF refrigerator, stainless steel sink, and LP gas connection in the 29V floorplan.
- Powered Patio Awning – The powered patio awning of the Vista features LED lighting and measure 15′ on the 33K floorplan and 17′ on the 29V floorplan.
- Winnebago Control™ System – This system in the Vista provides convenient control of all major coach systems.
- Winegard 4G LTE & Gateway Wi-Fi – These features keep you connected wherever the road may take you.
- Available StudioLoft™ Bed – The optional StudioLoft bed in the Vista now sleeps up two adults and has a 600 lb. weight capacity.
- Elegant Corian® Countertop – The Corian countertop in the galley and lavatory adds style and function to the Winnebago Vista.
- Ceramic Tile Backsplash – The backsplash found in the galley of the Vista and lavatory will make you feel right at home.
- Stainless Steel Residential Fridge – The Vista Refrigerator and Freezer provide up to 23 cu. ft. of cold storage space and features LED lights and a built-in travel latch.
- Standard Porcelain Toilet – The porcelain toilet with foot pedal complements the upscale interior of the Vista. The (29V) includes a full bath, while the 33K floorplan includes a full bath plus a half bathroom mid-coach.
- Residential Plumbing Features – The Vista’s residential plumbing features add style and function throughout the coach.
- Sony® Dash Radio – The Radio and Rearview Monitor System in the Vista features a 7″ LCD color touch screen and is compatible with Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto™, Sirius XM, and Bluetooth®.
Ford F53 Chassis
The Winnebago Vista is built on the reliable Ford F53 chassis, packed with the following features:
- 7.3L V8 Engine
- 350 HP
- 468 LB/FT Torque
- 6-Speed Torqshift Transmission
- Tilt/Telescoping Steering Wheel
- Auto Headlight Activation
- Electronic Stability Control
- Hill Start Assist
Winnebago-Added Features Include:
- Side and Rear Cameras with High-Performance LED Headlamps, Fog Lights, and Turn Signals
- Rear Tire Valve Extenders
- Optional SumoSprings® Suspension Enhancement
- Sony Dash Radio includes Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto™, Bluetooth Audio, and capable of Sirius XM
Winnebago Innovations and SuperStructure
- Thermo-Panel Sidewalls – The sidewalls of the Vista are layers of fiberglass and high-density block foam insulation with welded aluminum support structures creating strong, durable, and lightweight sidewalls.
- Solid Framework – The structural extruded aluminum in the framework of the Vista creates an extremely strong, solid frame.
- Embedded Steel – Metal substructures are embedded into the Vista sidewall to provide solid attachment points to keep cabinets and appliances mounted in place.
- Frameless Tinted Windows – The windows in the Vista provide increased insulation in summer and winter.
- Interlocking Joints – The joints of the Vista structure connect to the floor, sidewalls, and roof to evenly distribute the weight of the roof along the entire span of the walls of the coach.
- E-Coat – An electrodeposition coating helps protect critical steel components from corrosion, inside and out of the Vista.
- Laser-Cut Tubing – Winnebago’s precision laser cutters create precise joints in structural steel that are stronger and require less welding than other manufacturers.
- Heated Air – The heated air is forced into the Vistas enclosed holding tank when the furnace is activated.
- Automatic Level System – The leveling system found on the Winnebago Vista makes leveling your coach quick and easy.
- Holding Tanks – The Vista’s holding tanks are custom built in-house to fit each floorplan and maximize volume capacities.
- Best-in-Class Entry Door – The entry door is designed and manufactured by Winnebago.
- Compartment Doors – The exterior compartment doors are side-hinged, sturdy and insulated with large opening for easy gear storage and access.
- Steel SuperStructure – Winnebago’s SuperStructure design provides a strong support system that reinforces the cab and delivers industry-leading safety and security.
- Seamless Fiberglass Roof – The roof on the Winnebago Vista is backed by a 10-year limited parts and labor roof skin warranty.
Contact a Lichtsinn RV Sales Consultant to find out more about the all-new 2023 Winnebago Vista today!